Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Towers

A Great Fan Site Made in Honour of Open Hotel

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inENTER OPENHOTEL
JukeBox

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol Dj-habbo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
novelty
New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_vote_lcapNew Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_voting_barNew Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_vote_rcap 
Anthany
New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_vote_lcapNew Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_voting_barNew Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_vote_rcap 
Levinia
billybobcool6
lexalike
R-Zilla
Ciaran511
Rhys
ki-oh-boi
GymSockss.

New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol Empty
PostSubject: New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol   New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:59 am

Hope you all like my recolour Smile
please comment and rate.

New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol Orange11
Back to top Go down
billybobcool6
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol   New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:24 am

is ok but i dont think the colours go toghether that well soz but still does look nice
Back to top Go down
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

PostSubject: comments   New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

billybobcool6 wrote:
is ok but i dont think the colours go toghether that well soz but still does look nice

ty for the comment.
ill try to improve the matching of colours.
Back to top Go down
R-Zilla
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol   New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Sorry but i dont like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol   New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recolour:Red & Green Parasol
Page 1 of 1