Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Towers

A Great Fan Site Made in Honour of Open Hotel

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inENTER OPENHOTEL
JukeBox

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Rules of the forum. Dj-habbo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
novelty
Rules of the forum. I_vote_lcapRules of the forum. I_voting_barRules of the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Anthany
Rules of the forum. I_vote_lcapRules of the forum. I_voting_barRules of the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Levinia
billybobcool6
lexalike
R-Zilla
Ciaran511
Rhys
ki-oh-boi
GymSockss.

Rules of the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levinia
Admin
Admin
Levinia

Rules of the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the forum.   Rules of the forum. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:37 pm

1. No swearing anywhere in the forum, and doing so will ensue in a warning.
2. No spamming of any sort, for any excuse, warnings, infractions or bans will be given depending on severity.
3. No disrespecting members including staff. You need to respect equality and diversity in the environment.
4. No pretending to be staff. Doing so will result in an instant ban.
5. No advertising of any sites, apart from open hotel fan sites. Doing this will entail a ban being placed.
6. No insulting other members for any reason - the environment should be maintained as friendly.
7. No giving out of personal information - (even in PM's and visitor messages) as this will ensure a ban.
8. No arguing in the chat box, or forum, as this creates a tense atmosphere, which isn't productive in nature.
9. No buying/selling accounts/furni from other websites (eg. habbo). If you get caught doing it, you will be permanently banned.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES.
Back to top Go down

Rules of the forum.
Page 1 of 1