Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Towers

A Great Fan Site Made in Honour of Open Hotel

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inENTER OPENHOTEL
JukeBox

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

lower then a member Dj-habbo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
novelty
lower then a member I_vote_lcaplower then a member I_voting_barlower then a member I_vote_rcap 
Anthany
lower then a member I_vote_lcaplower then a member I_voting_barlower then a member I_vote_rcap 
Levinia
billybobcool6
lexalike
R-Zilla
Ciaran511
Rhys
ki-oh-boi
GymSockss.

lower then a member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billybobcool6
Super Mod
Super Mod

lower then a member Empty
PostSubject: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:06 am

i was thinking that if someone got maybe 2 or 3 infractions or they were really anoying everyone they should be put to a level which is under a member so maybe they cant make new threads or they cnat post in the genral section ect. what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:30 am

hmm.
u already read the new warning for staff??
maybe if someone get many infraction.
we can ban them Smile
Back to top Go down
billybobcool6
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:32 am

yh i have read the new warning for staff but i was thinking that if they carried on after this then they could be banned but i understand what u mean
Back to top Go down
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:44 am

ok ty for understand me.
lol.
1 our staff have be fired from his mod status.
Back to top Go down
lexalike
Child
Child
lexalike

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:28 pm

yeah, jordyboy but novelty you are his friend on msn and he is also unbanned now by anthany's decision
Back to top Go down
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm

owh.
really?
Back to top Go down
R-Zilla
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I like the idea, bieng banned from posting. Good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lower then a member   lower then a member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lower then a member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Towers :: Hotel Lobby :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: